WE BELIEVE IT IS NO LONGER A MATTER OF PROTECT, DEFEND AND REMEDIATE…
WE DO BELIEVE IN WHAT COULD GO WRONG? VS WHAT MUST GO RIGHT?
WE HAVE A CLEAR SHIFT FROM “DEFENSIVE” TO “OFFENSIVE”
IMPEX Lawyers & Advisers understand the needs and solutions required for successful local and global business enterprise.
Whether you’ve got a valuable idea to protect and exploit, a start-up needing structuring and funding, planning to buy or sell a business, take your local business global or looking for advice on a commercial dispute- we can help- its what we do best.
We have been successfully serving Australian and International businesses with extensive experience across the multitude of industries our clients operate in.
We offer a wide range of practical legal solutions for individuals and Small to Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s) wishing to operate locally and succeed globally.
We guide our Entrepreneur and SME clients through the essential entry, journey and exit pathways of a business evolution through tailored auxiliary services that look towards their “creative big picture” while driving their “dollars and sense” bottom line.
We advise in the key areas of a SME journey from entity formation and structuring to then commencing, negotiating and protecting relationships that allow us to manage, administer and prosecute where necessary the best interests of our clients.
We dedicate our network and alliance resources to assist clients with all of the legal and commercial aspects of their on-going local and global business life-cycles.
We focus on directly communicating with our clients either in person or through the use of savvy technology to manage their matters to successful completion thereby reducing risks and saving time and money in the process.
We pride ourselves on the depth of knowledge, access to specialist resources and range of services we provide our entrepreneurs and SME clients both in Australia and Internationally.
We examine the commercial rationale behind any situation before advising and crafting a solution with the necessary skills and strategies to suit.
We believe that ‘prevention is better than cure’ and work collaboratively as early as possible with clients so they understand, believe in and realise their full commercial dreams.
We offer solutions for:
- Legal advice if you are starting, running or closing a business
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency – personal and corporate, guarantees and security
- Australian and International Commercial Contracts
- Company – Formation, Mergers/Acquisitions, Debt/Equity fundraising and financing
- Intellectual Property (incl. Australian & International Trademark registration & protection)
- Internet, E-commerce, Information, Emerging & Disruptive Technologies
- Buying & Selling Businesses & Property
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Bank & Finance – Traditional & Peer2Peer Borrowing, Financing & Mortgages
- Employment & Contractor arrangements
- Residential & Commercial Property
- Start-Ups & Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Due Diligence
- Debt/Equity, Public IPO’s & Back door listings*
*When clients require financial advice and services that fall within the strictly regulated Corporations Act 2001, we work with Australian Financial Securities Licensed (AFSL) professional firms for Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) front door IPO’s and back door RTO’s, off market private equity capital/debt raisings and general corporate finance advisory services.
Whatever your circumstances, we can help you mitigate the costly risks and develop the best rewards associated with running, funding, growing and exiting your business.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a 1st free consultation either in person or over the phone or video conference.